1/17/2014

I'm so excited!

Hi! We were at Tallinn couple weeks ago. I really liked how that old Tallinn looked like. And it was so nice to have small trip. I have a huge want to travel more. But... well.. Maybe later this year.


Some random cafe, but I just really liked their window decoration.


Old well somewhere in old Tallinn


This new skirt and shirt I am super excited. I made them myself while I had my Christmas holidays! I'm just so proud of myself. And also I just love that fabric too.





I love colors in this picture.



This weekend I am excited about couple new sewing books I ordered from Amazon.uk. I just got them and many patterns looks worth trying out. Here is one weird face picture of me, just because I feel like it.




Wonderful weekend for everyone! Especially people who are in Thailand now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment