12/30/2013

2014


The year 2013 was full of different kind of life events. I get married, I lost a friend. I met lots of new interesting people and maybe became little bit better version of myself.

Even thought I'm not sure if it is possible to become a better version of yourself. We are already perfect human beings, we just need peace inside of us to be what we are. We should not judge ourselves. The hard part is just to find that peace to be what you are. And being kind to yourself. 

My personal New year resolutions are first to be nicer to myself and be able to forgive myself.There is no need to be too hard on yourself. Then you just make your own life harder. And believe me, you will not make anyone happy when you are too hard on yourself. So don't even try to say it will.

Also I want to focus more on sewing, knitting and other crafting things. Hopefully my skills will grow.

Exercise more. No excusis! 

Love more. Show to other people that you care of them. 

Traveling at least one time outside of Finland. This one seems to get done right in January, because we will travel for a small trip to Tallinn. I'm quite excited about it.

I think that's all or at least most important ones.




But anyways Happy New Year to everyone of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment